Do you have current, accurate, informative financial data about your business? If not, you are missing a critical component of managing your business – one that could mean the difference between financial success and failure. Good financial records are important for a variety of reasons, including:
- Forecasting and managing cash flow
- Maintaining good credit with vendors to ensure ability to purchase goods
- Understanding your sales and customer base
- Complying with federal and state tax laws
- Accurately budgeting for sales and expenses
- Obtaining bank credit or loans
How First Tier Accounting Can Help
First Tier Accounting can assist you in establishing and maintaining good accounting practices so you can meet all of the above goals, as well as give you the peace of mind that you have an accurate picture of your business’s financial situation.
First Tier Accounting offers one-on-one consulting for a variety of accounting tasks, including:
- Set up of new accounting systems and software
- Clean up of existing accounting data and reconciling of accounts
- Designing financial statements and other management reports
- Preparation of quarterly payroll reports and tax payments
- Year end close out and W2/1099 preparation
- Cash flow preparation and analysis
- Sales tax tracking and reporting
- Job Cost accounting and reporting
- Fixed Asset management and depreciation tracking
- Documentation of all accounting processes and procedures, including checklists for common tasks
- Preparation for audits and on-going support as needed
Consultations can be scheduled on an “as-needed” basis either at your location or remotely via the internet.
As a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®, Tracey can offer the kind of specialized service you need to properly set up and maintain your QuickBooks accounting system. She can also assist you in setting up related services, such as payroll or credit card processing, for your QuickBooks system.
Click on the icon to visit Tracey’s ProAdvisor profile to learn more about the QuickBooks services she offers and read feedback from satisfied clients.
Tracey has many years of construction accounting experience providing support and training on high-end accounting software, including Foundation® software for contractors. She also has extensive experience with QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition®.
Regardless of your current accounting system, Tracey can assist you with a variety of construction-related accounting tasks, such as work-in-process reporting, job budgeting, lien tracking, job billing, collections, and cash management.